Re: [tf-help] Parse error on Svnweb.tuxfamily.org

Le vendredi 12 février 2010 07:47:40 Tomasz Jędrzejewski, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hello,

> I write to inform you about a parse error in one of translation files
> in your SVN web browser. When I try to access
> http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/ I get:
>
> ~~~~
> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in
> /var/www/websvn/languages/polish.php on line 104
> ~~~~
>
> It seems that there is a problem with a Polish translation
Thanks a lot, we have corrected the problem.

> and I'm not
> able to switch it to another language.
WebSVN appears to choose the displayed language according to the preferred
languages declared by your browser. If you use Firefox/Iceweasel, you can
change these languages in Preferences > Content > Languages > Choose...

Cheers,

Xavier