Re: [tf-help] Seeking an iso mirror

We completely understand.
Doesn't hurt to ask though. ;-)

I know it may seem weird to use a Creative Commons NC license for
software, but its not technically used for the software. It was
recommended to us to protect our organizations logo, stylized name,
and custom fonts since we haven't applied for any trademarks yet.
Element is completely free to do what you want with as long as the
branding design is changed.

But hey I get exactly where your coming from, no problems.

Thanks for your consideration though. You guys do awesome work for the
free software/open source community.

If we get the proper trademarks and change the license can I recontact
you for considered hosting? We'd go with a GPL variant obviously since
all our the custom applications we've written for use on our system
are licensed under them.

Kevin