Re: [tf-help] Seeking an iso mirror

Le jeudi 18 février 2010 22:35:39 Kevin Thompson, vous avez écrit :
> Whoever this concerns at TuxFamily,
> I was referred to your site by LinuxLiveUSB, they had great praise for
> you and I was wondering if you could help me out by providing an iso
> mirror for my system. All we need is a mirror for isos, the website
> can handle the loads but we are getting slammed with downloads.
>
> Thanks and I look forward to your response.
Well, we could have hosted your ISOs... if they were free :-/
I read at the bottom of your website[0] that Element is licensed under CC-
BY-NC-SA. We do not consider this license to be a free license[1], and so
can not host your project/files/ISOs/whatever.

Cheers,

Xavier

[0] http://www.elementmypc.com/main/index.php
[1] http://faq.tuxfamily.org/License/En#Why_a_free_license.3F