Re: [hatari-users] Anyone have a non-trivial keyboard mapping example?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 13:06:57 -0800
Kelly Hall <kmhall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm loving playing with Hatari 2.4.1 and getting a simple development
> environment set up.  But I can't write any C code until my keyboard
> can generate { and } symbols :)  When I'm running the Mark Williams
> shell, or the attached micro emacs, [ and { map to (, and ] and } map
> to ).

Interesting. I do not see that. Do you see this in other programs?

I'm not sure what version of Mark Williams C I have but msh.prg has a
date of 1998\5\25, according to the version program. My manual is
copyright 1986-1988, and is Revision 5, first printing.

emutos is version 20220704. Hatari is 2.3.1+dfsg-1 on debian stable.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/