Re: [hatari-users] Anyone have a non-trivial keyboard mapping example?

In general it's best to start by using scancode mapping (instead of symbolic), and telling TOS to use a suitable keymap.

Keymaps supported by different TOS country versions (and 512k & 1024k EmuTOS versions) are listed here:
	https://tho-otto.de/keyboards/

If TOS supports multiple countries [1], there are Hatari "--country" and "--layout" options (saved to config file along with other options) to tell TOS which keyboard layout to use.

	- Eero

[1] TOS v4 and EmuTOS 512k & 1024k versions do.