Re: [hatari-users] Hatari, JagPad / Power Pad Support

Hi Eero, and thank you for your feedback. I just noticed the info on the Hatari compatibility list under "King Solitaire" are actually related to "LLamazap". Also, from the list below "LLamazap" is a Falcon only game, not STE..

Best,

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.