[hatari-users] Hatari hangs on exit on Ubuntu 20.04

I've just installed Ubuntu 20.04 64-bit on Virtual Box. It tried Hatari, the provided version is 2.2.1.

Hatari works well, but it hangs on exit. When I try to exit from the menu or AltGr+Q, the Hatari windows stays open but frozen. After a few seconds, Gnome politely asks if we want to force the process to quit. And it finally exits.

There is definitely something wrong on that distribution.

--
Vincent Rivière