Re: [hatari-users] Open Hatari in big window

Hi Vincent,

On 2/26/20 12:51 AM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 23/02/2020 at 21:49, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Either "-z 2" or "--zoom 2".

-z 2 seems to be the default, because when I use it the result is the same.
On the other hand, -z 1 reduces the window.

I would like to get the biggest window with integer zoom ratio. Unfortunately, -z 3 does nothing.

Support for this is now in Hatari Git repo.

You can build the latest Hatari from sources to
get this, or wait for Christer's autobuilder to
have binaries tomorrow:
	http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/

	- Eero