|[hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Question regarding Hatari and MANDALA.PRG|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
- To: <hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Question regarding Hatari and MANDALA.PRG
- From: Michel Tavir <tingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 12:17:03 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=syncresis.net; s=20191106; h=content-type:mime-version:in-reply-to:message-id:to:from:subject:date:from; bh=aBM0xIOChiTkgztzTvZ9jYm0P06y77UqJnvq7RW+p1s=; b=PDy1zBij/V6kdUios5psg7/Fdi7GIeaLhACPA48Jxxx0ohlIZl5qvgoAS8krjG3c4pV1UJ0rE61vR 3R9jYr5Oct35wKJnL/5ul7UOobf42ny8jP/4ybCXpVeO3l4FDdHknZ+HBW68k8ufe020owxl5ZTd3D luu/9iDP7F6zE3OZi4v4qp0PU0gunbk8o8AuVnXA3ej6FR96kj5w+igtRVBwACs27CcjyPuGl8Rlrc LLva6WLOuEswhzgPX6PqBJ3PWa5CkoVf9qi6xaBtnHJvJyQ5DDlT4bLSuQdsqd7MW4TIWWtEBZCHpB HDuLCULqweTrSlg2vkrncXJWd6Rfcew==
- Thread-index: AdXSp823VmYAfVQw+kuA3b4vfepsjQ==
- Thread-topic: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Question regarding Hatari and MANDALA.PRG
Title: Re: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Question regarding Hatari and MANDALA.PRG
Thank you, very kind of you, Eero. I'm sending the zip file to you separately, then. Meanwhile I have to confess that there's lots of stuff I don't understand in the settings of Hatari.
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 01:54:39 +0200
Subject: [hatari-users] Re: [hatari-users] Question regarding Hatari and MANDALA.PRG
On 1/23/20 8:01 PM, Michel Tavir wrote:
> I am new to this list, so I hope that this the right way to proceed.
> I haven't had an Atari for 20 or 25 years, so, age helping, I remember very
> little of the TOS interface. But there is one graphics & sound program from
> 1989 called MANDALA that I'd like to revive. It's not to be found in this
> list: https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/doc/compatibility.html
There's so much ST software that (mostly)
only programs with which there have been problems
in some Hatari version are listed in that.
(For STE/TT/Falcon, it lists almost everything
we've tested though, as there's much less SW
that's specific or enhanced for those machines.)
> I have managed to install Hatari on my MacBook Pro with Mac OS 10.6.8 Snow
> Leopard, and for now I can live with the few bugs I came across. I did get
> MANDALA running ‹ the graphics part at least, because for some reason I
> cannot get any sound at all. Yet pressing keys does result in a click sound,
> so it's not like this installation of Hatari isn't sound-capable (as was the
> case, as far as I could understand, with MagicMacX, which I tried some years
Only MANDALA program I know of, is 387 bytes in size and doesn't have
> Thanks for any help ‹ if needed I'll happily mail a copy of the program. It
> fills 135Kb, zipped 102Kb.
It's too large for the mailing list, but if you
send it to me directly, I can look into it.
> P.S. Is there a web interface to this list?
List archives are here:
And atari-forum.com Web forum has a section
for Hatari, which we sometimes check.