[hatari-users] Key mapping issues

I have an odd key mapping problem. Hatari, as of Sun Dec 16 13:31:19
2018 +0200, hg commit 7269:7e5cd2b03ab7. Debian 9.x as
updated. Keyboard is a Logitech USB keyboard. evemu-describe does not
return any identifiers.

Hatari appears to be swapping the `/~ key with the \/| key. That is to
get | I have to press ~. That's a bit of a problem.

So I created a scancode file:

`,29
~,29
\,2b
|,2b

The 2b codes work correctly, and | shows up on the | key. However, the
~ key now acts like it's the insert key, and returns 0 and hex 52
('R'). Not good.

Any ideas on how to improve this?

--
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but