Re: [hatari-users] hatariui

On 14/11/2017 at 00:28, Eero Tamminen wrote:
I can reproduce the issue, I'll look into it.

I have just tried with the older Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus (LTS).

The dependency to python-gtk2 is still missing, so I also needed to install it manually:
sudo apt install python-gtk2

And after that, hatariui works immediately (unlike in newer Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark).

I notice that in that old version, the default Hatari configuration file is ~/.hatari/hatari.cfg, while in newer version it is ~/.config/hatari/hatari.cfg.

(I guess I've forgotten to update config path, and my own Hatari
config file has been in the old path.)

Very possible.

--
Vincent Rivière