Re: [hatari-users] AVI Record problem

Le 09/07/2017 à 20:13, Grazey a écrit :
Hi Doug/Nic

It definitely seems a size issue (ooer) as the error message doesn't occur when I have a shorter capture, e.g. less than 90 seconds. For HIPSid I was wanting a 10 minute or so video. Even with PNG-9 compression I'll struggle to create long videos. HIPSid has a shuffle mode, the entire
song list lasts 9 hours 21 minutes.

Seems I'll just have to post snippets.

Or try to record in several parts ; maybe the following will work :
 - start recording
 - look at the avi file size growing
- when reaching 1Go for example, go into setting F12, then hatari screen and stop recording, but don't go back to emulation. Go to main menu settings again. - now go back to hatari screen, choose another avi file name (for example part2.avi) and start recording again. Go back to emulation

 - repeat above steps.

now, use ffmpeg or any video editing tool and try to group the partX.avi into a single file (maybe using an mkv container)

Nicolas