[hatari-users] Hatari GUI bottom line in red on TT

Hello.

In latest snapshot, EmuTOS fully supports TT video modes. Including switching resolutions from the desktop.

You can get the latest EmuTOS snapshot of emutos-512k there:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/files/snapshots/20160117/

Sometimes, the bottom line of the Hatari GUI is red. See screenshot, this looks wrong. I noticed that long ago with Hatari TT emulation, but now it is easier to trigger.

Note that it does not happen every time, it seems there is some random. For example, for this screenshot, I switched in the EmuTOS GUI from ST-High to TT-Medium.

I can't believe this is a feature, this really looks like a random bug with Hatari TT emulation.

--
Vincent Rivière