Re: [hatari-users] Window resizing

Am Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:15:50 +0200

> Maybe you could consider maintaining the Hatari window
> aspect ratio on resize?

Actually, I tried that first - but it did not work out at all, at least
not with my window manager (I'm using XFCE): While the resizing is
still in progress, further calls to SDL_SetWindowSize() (to force the
right aspect ratio) are ignored.
Waiting a little bit and then setting the window size also looks ugly -
especially since you can't be sure whether the users really finished
resizing or whether they just wait a second or two to continue.
So if you've got a good idea how to implement that instead, feel free to
come up with a patch! If not, I think we've got to life without forced
aspect ratio when resizing a window.

 Thomas