Re: [hatari-users] Screen capture is slow

keskiviikko 04 marraskuu 2015 00:54:18 Christer Solskogen kirjoitti:
> On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Nicolas Pomarède
> <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > maybe that's because you use png compression with high compression level
> > for video frames, instead of the BMP codec ?
>
> Perhaps. How do I change that at runtime? :)

http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/file/tip/doc/video-recording.txt

To change it at run-time, give the option to "setopt" command
in debugger.  Or do memory snapshot of where you want to start,
and give that snapshot and appropriate options to Hatari.

	- Eero