Re: [hatari-users] Screen capture is slow

Le 04/11/2015 00:16, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
Using my own builds to capture a demo to upload to youtube is
incredible slow. The sound lags and the sounds horrible. The frame
rate is also very bad, but the resulting .avi file looks very fine.
Is that "intentional"? I have a pretty decent machine (i7 6700k).

hi

maybe that's because you use png compression with high compression level for video frames, instead of the BMP codec ?

Nicolas