Re: [hatari-users] 320x240 LCD not working. What I'm I doing wrong?

Hi

Thanks to all of you for your advices. Setting the env-vars was the last
problem and Hatari now runs as expected. I have put the information on
my G+ stream
(https://plus.google.com/105884696759504024687/posts/AXKDm59H5hG) and
hope more people will try building white this 2.2" SPI controlled
screens. My next step is making the costume Portfolio like input-device.
I think I'll use a Teensy 3.1 and two 4x4 buttonmatrixes w/o key-tops
and a mini-joystick mounted on/in a 3D printer frame approximatively the
same size as a Portfolio keyboard.

// BMJ