Re: [hatari-users] Minor Problems with Falcon Emulation

Le 08/08/2014 12:24, Ingo Schmidt a écrit :

Not a problem with the emulation, but a question about the F12-GUI:
Would it be possible to introduce keyboard shortcuts so that it is
possible to navigate the GUI without a mouse? That would be cool.

Hi

I don't have much time to work on the UI, but that's a good idea, maybe we could use arrow keys + space to select. Not sure if that's easy to implement though.