Re: [hatari-users] Stos on Hatari

i mostly tested some stuff made on Stos, like SkateTribe game - the
screen gets black instead - i assume that Stos wouldn't open in the
same way

the tos i used (with their md5sum) are:
a5061025688a6cd459ba16a39bc9b06f  etos512k.img (emutos, i don't know
if they are compabibility issues)
c9093f27159e7d13ac0d1501a95e53d4  Tos206.img
886b9b6bb6afa287211a594e16f6ca67  Tos206x.img

i also thought that Stos were somehow popular in the Atari ST
emulation scene, since some of the stuff available (specially as
public domain) were made with it

btw, i don't know how can i mount folders (from the native Linux
filesystem) as hard disks, or put files inside an image-harddisk which
Hatari emulator could open, with native Linux tools, or tools would
work fine on Wine

i think this link can be useful: http://stos.atari.st/dload_stos.htm

thanks
p.

--
Don't give Microsoft the remote control. Don't use Windows 7.
<http://windows7sins.org>