Re: [hatari-users] hatari 1.6.0 display problem...

Le 11/01/2012 14:48, Chris a écrit :
Hello,

I installed the 1.6.0 on an XP pro x64..
I noticed that the application has some issues (that did not exist on
the 1.5.0)
when on fullscreen the screen is 'stretched' (vertical) (800x600).. also
choosing 'mono' monitor it just display a black screen
I noticed this problem on a H67 Sandy Bridge (intel HD gfx) machine
(running XP Pro 64)

thx

chris

Hello

I can't say for the stretching problem, but regarding the black screen in monochrome mode, it's a bug that affects all OSes and will be fixed with a new 1.6.1 release.

Nicolas