Re: [hatari-devel] Code execution on reset within the emulated Atari

> On Freitag, 19. Juli 2024 11:18:24 CEST Uwe Seimet wrote:
> > As a result you run out of external handles.
>
> BTW, is that real a problem in practise? Yes, if Hatari does not reset the
> nf_scsi driver, those handles will be leaked. But how many handles are open
> when that happens? Typically, on linux you can have ~1024 file handles open.

nf_scsidrv reserves 32 handles, which usually is sufficient. Increasing
the number of handles would just be a work-around, but not a clean solution.

I will check whether customreset() can do the work. Currently
nf_scsidrv_reset is called in reset.c, but this only works if you reset the
emulation externally I assumeA
..
@Thomas In case customreset() works, the call in reset.c can probably be
removed?