Re: [hatari-devel] AUTO folder not executed anymore (commit #ba51a1e2)

> just to be sure, do you have the same code in your version of scu_vme.c ?

Yes, I have. So this is not a git bug ;-).

> Also if SCU.Enabled is false, this could give your result. But
> SCU.Enabled is set to true in ioMem.c line 345 :
>
>          if (Config_IsMachineTT() || Config_IsMachineMegaSTE())
>                  SCU_SetEnabled ( true );
>          else
>                  SCU_SetEnabled ( false );
>

> This is really strange. It could be some sources or .o files not up to
> date, but you said you did a "make clean"

Yes, I definitely did. From my perspective the problem can easily be
reproduced: I just have to switch between the two commits and the problem is
there or it is gone.
clang and gcc result in the same behavior, by the way.