Re: [hatari-devel] Wrong bus error stack frame with 68000 and JSR

Toni Wilen schrieb:

Oops. Should be really fixed now. Because my test only checked $87fffe
and $880000 and only $880000 test triggered the bad case (first prefetch
= bus error), oldpc + $880000 + offset resulted in correct PC value due
to 24-bit overflow.. Retested fix with $880006 address successfully now.

Thank you. I manually merged your changes into my Hatari build, and can
now confirm that:

a) my tester reports the correct offset,
b) this change fixes the Spectre Mac emulator, which was the start of
this investigation.

@Nicolas: Could you please merge Toni's latest changes?

Regards
Christian