Re: [hatari-devel] Wrong bus error stack frame with 68000 and JSR

>thanks for your test, this look indeed like an error.
>
>Toni has written a rather extensive "cpu validator" program that runs on
>real amiga and on WinUAE and by comparing real HW vs emulation this
>helped in the past finding non correctly emulated features (such as
>undocumented behaviour for ZCNV bits, wrong value on the stack and so on)
>
>But as Amiga doesn't really use bus error (except for some external
>board), it's quite possible some cases were missed.

This instruction variant should have been detected by the tester (only situations that I can't test are absolute short addressing modes because external device can only generate bus errors in address range that does not include low and high 32k)

I'll retest soon.