Re: [hatari-devel] Little regression in hatari GUI filesystem in fullscreen mode ?

For the second point, I've tested the other panels, and arrived at the same conclusion that no "second level panel in depth" as the ESC key.

We can forget this for now, it can be seen later. But I think the scrollbar is a "little problem" to solve ;)

Thanks Nicolas for the test.

 Laurent