Re: [hatari-devel] Electric nights doesn't work

On 12.3.2024 2.20, Eero Tamminen wrote:
On 9.3.2024 10.24, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
My demo electric nights doesn't work now (it stop at the very first effect).

I's pretty sure it's related to a DMA sound interrupt (sound stops just at the end of the sample, when it should start the next one).

Does not stop for me, so Nicolas' fix seems to be OK.

However, the DUNE logo behind the rotation donut in the start does not go away, but gets partly corrupted and flickers.  It works a bit better if I enable MMU though (then corrupted logo disappears for most of the donut part).

That part worked still OK with late June version of Hatari (that I happened to still have lying around).

It works correctly also with Git version if one disables cache emulation (--cpu-exact off).

Laurent, do you have time to bisect it?