Re: [hatari-devel] IDE LBA-48 not working

Hi again,

good news: I stumbled upon the LBA issue because a user reported a problem
with HDDRIVER and his SATA hardware, which I could not reproduce even though
I tried it with several big drives.
I have now identified what was wrong, and after fixing it, LBA with Hatari
also appears to work. Nevertheless, IMHO it would still be good to port any
pending bugfixes in Qemu to Hatari. In my special case, I could not be sure
whether Hatari would qualify as a platform I could use for testing. Testing
LBA with a platform that has open LBA issues could be a waste of time ;-).

Best regards

Uwe