Re: [hatari-devel] Load/Save configuration in hatariui

Le 28/01/2024 à 16:52, Thomas Huth a écrit :
Am Sat, 27 Jan 2024 16:10:08 +0100
schrieb Yves Le Berre <yves.le_berre@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

Thanks. I just thought that the first character of the config name was used
(b = Bool, s=String, n=number, k=key) but  I didn't look at the code.

Nicolas, could we maybe keep the "b" and "s" prefix here to have some
consistency with the other entries in this section?

Hi

I'd rather remove the remaining ones each time some code is refactored :)
I really don't like this kind of variable naming where a letter prefix is added , reminds me too much of old Windows naming they added +30 years ago in their MFC. I think names should be explicit enough with having to add such prefix (at least I don't see such naming in recent softwares (kde, gnome, ...) )