Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

Okay, well if it's a nuisance and you want me not to, please say so and I can refrain from creating PRs there.

Otherwise, I am already trying to use the mailing list to discuss them.. I posted them to this thread. I'm not just creating PRs alone without discussion.

If someone really wants it, I could generate a .patch and attach it to an e-mail, but in my view a link to a github PR is a lot more useful? Aside from the utility of CI and being able to view the diff directly from the webpage, I just think it's much better for further revisions. I'd be worried about cluttering the mailing list with a confusing history of many e-mail attachments.

-- Brad Smith

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 4:50 AM Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Wed, 3 Jan 2024 02:50:51 -0500
schrieb Brad Smith <rainwarrior@xxxxxxxxx>:

>  I hadn't seen any complaints before about using it. Is there some kind of
> problem to do so?

It's basically just me who's looking at the github project, and I'm often
lacking the time to take care of this. So if you want to get a proper
timely review of your patches, you're better off sending them to the
mailing list instead.

 Thomas