Re: [hatari-devel] Screenshots in NEO format

I hadn't seen any complaints before about using it. Is there some kind of problem to do so?

I had submitted a few pull requests to that repository already, which did get looked at and some were merged. It also has the benefit of CI validation which someone would have to do manually if I didn't use a PR.

-- Brad Smith

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 2:18 AM Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 12:19 AM Brad Smith <rainwarrior@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> https://github.com/hatari/hatari/pull/30

FYI: "This is a mirror repository, the official one can be found on
https://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ . Do NOT open pull requests here! Send
patches to the hatari-devel mailing list instead." (copy-paste from
github)

--
chs