Re: [hatari-devel] Windows PortMidi support in CI?

Am Fri, 22 Dec 2023 22:18:26 +0200

> Hi,
>
> With Mac CI result having direct link on Hatari site, maybe same should
> be done for Windows one after adding PortMidi support to that too:
> https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/tree/.gitlab-ci.yml
> ?

The gitlab-CI does not run regularly anymore since Gitlab cut the
possibility to fetch from other git repos from their free plan. I have to
push to my repo there to trigger the CI, so that's not really helpful for
regular builds.

We could maybe change the MSYS job in the cirrus-CI to produce artifacts,
but that's some work that has to be done first. Anyway, CHS's build service
is still running (http://antarctica.no/~hatari/), so there is no urgent need
for that.