Re: [hatari-devel] hatari.app from cirrus-ci

Am 10.12.2023 um 08:52 schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>:

Am Sat, 9 Dec 2023 17:37:14 +0100
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I agree that the quarantine and signing stuff of the latest macOS versions is extremely annoying! Your codesign line is different from mine. Probably use the same command as me?

Here's a run where I replaced the codesign line with yours:

https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6699424026460160

Andreas, Bob, please give it a try to see whether you now only need the
xattr to remove the quarantine flag. If so, I can change it in the main
repository, too. Though I guess that now the micro in Falcon mode won't
work anymore (that's what this "--entitlements .../src/gui-osx/hatari.app"
was used for if I remember that clearly).

Thomas

The new build fixes the second (codesign) problem but I still need to do the xattr -cr command. Bob, can you test my release version of Previous and compare its behaviour to Hatari?

Previous for macOS is here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lqv0n5r0bivjb95eucov8/Previous_2.9c.zip?rlkey=9fro23gt1ussnobtjyau0o309&dl=0

Regards,
Andreas