Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAUE CPU -> show EA

Le 28/11/2023 à 19:10, Andreas Grabher a écrit :

Another minor suggestion:
68kDisass.c includes stMemory.h and tos.h. Both are unused and could be removed.

I just recognized they are in fact used, but only if HAVE_CAPSTONE_M68K is true. So probably these headers could be included conditionally.

in that case I'm not sure it's worth the change, it won't hurt to keep the include and too much ifdef makes the code hard to follow.