Re: [hatari-devel] Blitting from TT RAM seems to work on Falcon?

Le 10/10/2023 à 08:28, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

Hi,

no you can't use blitter from Afterburner or CT2 TT-RAM (as well as CT60/3).

However there are some memory cards/accelerators where the "TT-RAM" lies within the lower 24-bit memory space. It's been quite some time but I think one is called Magnum and the other Falcon FX. I'm not sure if the blitter works though.

Hi

thanks for the confirmation, this wrong case has been removed from devel version.