[hatari-devel] Blitting from TT RAM seems to work on Falcon?

I have a game which displays mayhem on CT60 (even with caches off) but works perfectly fine in Hatari. After ruling out the usual suspects (video base pointing to TT RAM, slow DSP, ...) the only thing which remained is the Blitter which  *is* used by the game.

Looking at the code it seems to be even explicitly allowed?

void Blitter_SourceAddr_WriteLong(void)
{
if ( Blitter_CheckAccess_Byte() )
return; /* Ignore access */

if ( ConfigureParams.System.bAddressSpace24 == true )
BlitterRegs.src_addr = IoMem_ReadLong(REG_SRC_ADDR) & 0x00FFFFFE; /* Normal STF/STE */
else
BlitterRegs.src_addr = IoMem_ReadLong(REG_SRC_ADDR) & 0xFFFFFFFE; /* Falcon with extra TT RAM */ <---- Huh?
}

When changing "0xFFFFFFFE" to "0x00FFFFFE" and running the game again (with TT RAM enabled) ... the game still works ok. :-) Maybe I'm looking at wrong place?