Re: [hatari-devel] One scanline short in ST fullscreen

On Saturday, October 7th, 2023 at 19:04, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone able to run the nightly builds from cirrus-ci? I am on macOS 14 Sonoma. I get the “hatari” is damaged and can’t be opened error. I tried right-clicking multiple times on the executable since sometimes it takes until the second time before macOS will add the Gatekeeper exception. I also tried adding the Gatekeeper exception from the command-line. I still get the same error. I also tried running the direct executable instead of the application package, but I had the same result.

I have no problems running the released version of Hatari (2.4.1) on Sonoma. I only tried the two most recent builds on cirrus-ci.

Hi Bob,

yes it works fine with my setup, it's macOS 13 (I have a habit of waiting with major updates until the .1 release is out).

I checked the binary and it seems to be AArch64 only, eg not for x64. Troeds builds (that includes 2.4.1) used to be Universal for both architectures.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx