Re: [hatari-devel] One scanline short in ST fullscreen

Am Tue, 03 Oct 2023 17:16:24 +0000
schrieb Anders Eriksson <evldhs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sunday, October 1st, 2023 at 21:27, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Am Sun, 01 Oct 2023 15:48:33 +0000
> > schrieb Anders Eriksson evldhs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> > > I will give it a try once we have nightly builds for macOS again :)
> >

> > Unfortunately, nobody picked up that work, so your only bet is on the
> > unpolished CI artifacts:
> >
> > https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5976969561505792/hatari/hatari-snapshot.zip
> >
> > Not sure if we'll ever see anything better than that again, sorry.
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks for that link, it worked great.
> The bug in Hatari is fixed and I see no problems with that archive (at least for nightly builds).
>
> Is there a listing for newer nightly builds to get later on? Or will the above link always have the latest build?

Unfortunately, it's a little bit cumbersome to get to the latest macOS
artifacts. Basically, go to:

 https://cirrus-ci.com/github/hatari/hatari

then click on the topmost (latest) build, go to the macos12 job, and there
you can download the latest artifacts.

 HTH,