[hatari-devel] built-in midi emulation in Hatari using mt32emu ?

Toni pointed me to https://github.com/munt/munt for which he added support into WinUAE using 'mt32emu'

This will emulate some midi devices (Roland) to get built in sound in WinUAE without using an external MIDI emulator, which can be handy for Sierra games for examples.

Is that something that we could consider for Hatari ? This would give a default out of the box midi emulation for games that can use it, without the need to setup a complete midi chain on the PC/mac.

Then user could still have the option to route midi events to an external file/port as we do today ?

note : this might be after hatari 2.5 is released, not sure someone can work on this before