Re: [hatari-devel] Symbol loading for upcoming MINT+ELF program format

On 30.8.2023 15.00, Thorsten Otto wrote:
On Mittwoch, 30. August 2023 13:35:05 CEST Eero Tamminen wrote:
Only thing I'm wondering is why binary has those 8 invalid symbols.

Thorsten?

Those have strx of 0 == no name. Could be some special types that don't need a
name, but they are counted as invalid currently.

Ok, thanks!

(I was just worried in case it was some Atari toolchain issue, but maybe it's just result of e.g. all Atari binaries being static ones.)