|Re: [hatari-devel] github hatari|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] github hatari
- From: Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2023 10:35:38 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=f++h1UoEHvRPcAiNG7YTvLMObpnJwXuycuGIPSacD/0=; b=KbgBQT1mdjPJXcQwmzQgkl6XimXgoGAyP830ll7ONzftW9NoMVOqxX6X8hiCiaNVII pFJiwN5vLy7DdTPyht/8Rxn3vECsoTymchj7KkSZM9xBub3wRdcoov5H2IwryOyCkNJE vox26A8EiuL4GPdxz5FUIK2MEVs0sEnE6slEx2zeql9c/2mn7W6MkDePplO2hbXYjzw7 yCHavWhuxPzmEGN9EbMPDDO+wB+xwFA5UAXWbDnRp9LecI/jVemphnoT5tjp+NwkpcDO P08VdK8PoCe+Ip6ZLCp+tLdjsOHka73jGSjIUTZgIcEN4lHbywii0gQz5X88hzXQBGO8 2mnw==
Since most people will find you on GitHub nowadays and won't notice your
official repo , I suggest to either delete the mirror (if it's not
intended to be updated again) or to actively mark it as deprecated.
Otherwise you'll have people building Hatari from outdated source code.
I wholeheartedly agree however it is not my mirror. :-)
What I meant was that I had this repository in my Git client stored since a long time ago.