Re: [hatari-devel] Wording suggestion for "--disasm help"

Le 31/12/2022 à 15:37, Christian Zietz a écrit :
Hello

because of a thread [1] on Atari-Forums.com, I looked into the
disassembler options. I found one help text quite confusing:

Flag values:
[...]
         0x10: do not show 16-bit words at this address

It makes you wonder: What is "this address" in the context of setting a
global flag? And which "16-bit words"? By trial and error I figured out
that this flag controls the display of the instructions as hexadecimal
words.

So, maybe this could be changed into something like:
"do not show hexadecimal representation of instructions".

Hi

I agree that the description might not be clear enough and could be changed ; I will have a look if no one does it before