|[hatari-devel] Regression (?) in 2.4.1 - Time Slices by Defence Force|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Hatari devel list <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [hatari-devel] Regression (?) in 2.4.1 - Time Slices by Defence Force
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 10:49:17 +0000
- Authentication-results: mail-4018.proton.ch; dkim=none
- Feedback-id: 4148211:user:proton
Just had a discussion on mono Hatari compatibility on IRC and ran the above mono demo. It's already in the compatibility list as;
"Monochrome. Vertical STNICCC2015 scroll text is missing and some parts of the screen have inverted colors"
(this is actually one and the same issue btw)
However, both on Windows 64 (official 2.4.1) and on Linux (my own build) the demo now crashes/segfaults (no console output) after the "Beat Slappaz" logo. This is where some synced hardware scroll should appear.
1MB STE mono tested, both EmuTOS and TOS 1.62