[hatari-devel] cfg

minor issue ?   (Hatari 4.2.1)

I launch Hatari and set the configuration as below
Capture d’écran 2022-12-02 à 16.57.37.png

I stop Hatari and restart it and I get this.
Capture d’écran 2022-12-02 à 17.09.38.png

For confirmation I will read the hatari.cfg file. For System settings I find this
[System]
nCpuLevel = 0
nCpuFreq = 16
bCompatibleCpu = TRUE
nModelType = 3
bBlitter = TRUE
nDSPType = 2
nVMEType = 1
bPatchTimerD = FALSE
bFastBoot = FALSE
bFastForward = FALSE
bAddressSpace24 = TRUE
bCycleExactCpu = TRUE
n_FPUType = 0
bSoftFloatFPU = FALSE
bMMU = FALSE
VideoTiming = 3

I note that whatever the set frequency (nCpuFreq = 16)
the starting frequency is always 8 Mhz

I don't know if it's intentional or if it's a small mistake.
I also don't know if it only happens on Mac or on all machines

      Miguel

M et Y Saro
Méaudre:  04 76 94 79 32
Seyssinet: 04 76 21 61 02