Re: [hatari-devel] Configuration fails in daily Windows builds

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 6:13 PM Thorsten Otto <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Montag, 14. November 2022 17:12:45 CET Christer Solskogen wrote:

>Yeah, that's the one. You'll get that if SDL2 is compiled with ./configure >instead of CMake.

And how did you fix it? The SDL2 package is provided by MSYS2/cygwin, so there is not much Hatari can do about that, other than fetching the source package and recompile that (but then you also have to check which patches might have been applied to it).

I compile SDL myself. Actually, it's cross compiled.