Re: [hatari-devel] Fwrite warnings

On 26.10.2022 15.16, Uwe Seimet wrote:
with the latest sources I get tons of warnings when, for instance, I compile
with Pure C. I have never seen these warnings before.

WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'ROOT.O' file, opened as read-only

This is from following commit:
https://git.tuxfamily.org/hatari/hatari.git/commit/?id=799020b84d0224a4bb38f2b892a8ecdd1c11bcc1

Is this a bug or can these warnings be switched off? There are so many of
them that it's hard to see the actually relevant messages.

> I just noticed that I also get these warnings
> for files definitely opened for writing, i.e.
> opened with fopen(FILENAME, "w") with Pure C.

Can you provide GEMDOS trace around that warning?