[hatari-devel] Fwrite warnings

with the latest sources I get tons of warnings when, for instance, I compile
with Pure C. I have never seen these warnings before.

WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'ROOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'ROOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'ROOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'ROOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'BOOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'BOOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'BOOT.O' file, opened as read-only
WARN : GEMDOS Fwrite() to 'BOOT.O' file, opened as read-only

Is this a bug or can these warnings be switched off? There are so many of
them that it's hard to see the actually relevant messages.

Best regards

Uwe