Re: [hatari-devel] Relocation warning + program failing when run from GEMDOS HD

On 25.9.2022 11.58, Thomas Huth wrote:
Am Sat, 24 Sep 2022 20:51:46 +0300
ERROR: Failed to parse relocation table of 'c64_data.bsw'.

Which version of Hatari are you using? That error message has been removed
more than a year ago already. I assume it has been fixed with the related
commit 22798befdd7462b01 ... can you please check with current version from
the master branch instead?

I did test it primarily with latest Hatari Git, but apparently accidentally copy-pasted results from v2.3.1 which I also tested.

Sorry for the confusion!