[hatari-devel] Bugs with memory snapshot saving from SDL GUI

SDL GUI Memory saving from SDL GUI does not work:
https://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=437934#p437934

There is "File ... exists, overwrite?" message in console afterwards, but no file was saved.

If I start Hatari with "--alert-level info" option, there is a dialog with that question, but it is shown only *after* closing SDL GUI.

If I remove the save file before trying to save it again, saving works, but dialog informing about that is also shown only after closing SDL GUI.

I.e. there are multiple bugs:
* Dialog not being shown with default alert level
* Overwrite question being ignored if dialog is not shown
* Dialog not being shown when it should (or if SDL supports multiple layers, not on top layer)

WTF?

	- Eero

PS. Apparently this bug is there both with Hatari v2.4.0 and v2.4.1.