Re: [hatari-devel] stdout vs stderr in Hatari output

Hi Nicolas,

On 28.7.2022 23.12, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 28/07/2022 à 12:18, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
>> Nicolas, could you check IPF printf()s, should those use Log_Printf()s
>> instead, or move to be output only by debugger "info" subcommand?
>>
>> I can check the rest.
>
> I put some Log_Printf instead of the basic
> printf, I think all cases have replaced.

Thanks!

On 28.7.2022 13.18, Eero Tamminen wrote:
If one disregards ifdeffed or otherwise commented out debug prints, stdout usage is in:
- cfgopts.c
- debug/profile.c
- debug/profilecpu.c
- debug/profiledsp.c
- gui-osx/CreateFloppyController.m
> - ide.c

Fixed + documented.

- gui-sdl/sdlgui.c
- statusbar.c
- vdi.c

These had only ifdeffed out debug prints.

Btw. I did small update to todo.txt based on earlier discussion on the list. Could you check that the emulation TODO list is still correct?