Re: [hatari-devel] PSG_WaitState() inaccuracy

Eero Tamminen schrieb:

While this is only 0.5% difference, using latest Hatari Git version,
with TOS 1.04 UK (50Hz) I get 621 (with US version, I get 623).

Which Hatari / TOS version did you use?

Hatari from git (commit 787c04ac) with Atari TOS 2.06. Slight
differences between TOS versions can occur because interrupt routines
differ.

"Different memory timings on different memory areas aren't emulated yet,
so no speed changes are visible"

But this is not a difference in *memory* timing but an inaccurate
emulation of the *PSG* access timing. It just becomes more easily
observable if code is run from outside of ST RAM.

Regards
Christian
--
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz@xxxxxxx